What's your dirty little secret?

Just had a funny thing happen to me at my flat, so thought I'd see if anyone cares to join in:

A friend is staying with me returned back from doing some food shopping (I'm holed up sick) and entered the apartment to find me rocking out to The Association's "Windy" coming from my crappy computer speakers. After almost succumbing to a laughter-induced heart attack, he managed to get out the following sentence: "Dude, what the sh*t are you listening to?"

So what's your guilty pleasure? What do you listen to that would suprise your friends? (I mean, I'm not embarrased about anything I listen to, but we've all got 'em, those records we only pull out when we're alone because it's just easier not explaining!)
mimberman
The Monkey's "I'm A Believer", Frankie Valli's "Walk Like a Man", Pablo Cruise's "Ocean Breeze", Kitty Kalen's "Little Things Mean Alot", the Lovin' Spoonful's "Summer in the City" and Sam Cooke's "You Send Me".
John
I, umm, have this friend who really likes "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey. He, I mean she, sings really loudly along with Steve Perry on that line, "the smell of wine and cheap perfume." I mean, how dorky is that, huh?
Kermit the frog's hit song "Rainbow Connection". Did you know that it was written by Willie Nelson? He sings it on his CD, "Songs of Willie Nelson". Isn't it great that he wrote that!
Elb: Figures that willy nelson would write that song. I've got a soft spot for it as well. I heard the working title was "The Green Connection" but he was worried people would think he was singing about money (as if anyone could make that mistake when it comes to Willy and Green!).