Synergistic Research Tesla Plex SE ac receptacle

Sorry to put this under cables. One would think Audiogon would have a category for electrical tweaks.

How long did your Synergistic Tesla Plex SE ac receptacle take to break in, and at what point (in hours) did you hear it start breaking in?

NOW, this is assuming you did not come from a stock wall outlet, so please post if you've had say, PS Audio, or Maestro, or Shunyata, or Oyaide or FIM outlets for at least a year (so you have enough experience on the unit you had and it's been completely broken in).
Thanks
gbmcleod
I switched from the FIM and I think it wasn't more than a few hours less than 20 when I felt it had stabilized. Much quieter background and stable image. Since I started using the Tesla Plex I don't think I need to look further.
Gb, this is what I did

http://db.audioasylum.com/mhtml/m.html?forum=cables&n=158862&highlight=tonyptony&r=&search_url=%2Fdefault.mpl%3Fsearchtext%3D%26b%3DAND%26topic%3D%26topics_only%3DN%26author%3Dtonyptony%2B%26date1%3D%26date2%3D%26slowmessage%3D%26sort%3Dscore%26sortOrder%3DDESC%26forum%3DALL

I would like to think that after several hundred hours all of these outlets would be as burned in as they were going to get. In my system I found the Teslaplex SE the most "exciting", but it had a slightly artificial quality in the upper mids and lower high end compared to the Maestro. YMMV. I chose the Maestro because it sounds the best of the ones I tried.
Thanks Tonyptony.
I may eventually try a Maestro, but I'm going with a Furutech GTX-D eventually.
And I trust your experience, but I do need to point out that Neil Gader has also had these (although with a Powercell 10SE) and was quite impressed.
I do not doubt at all that the Maestro may be superior, just that it would be strange that the Tesla had an artificial quality in the upper mids/lower treble. How did it manifest - meaning what sounded "wrong"