Tara Labs The One SC and Avalon Speaker

Who have experience to use Tara Labs The One speaker cable in Avalon speaker? I’m very interest to get this cable for my Ascendant II to replace my NeoTech NES-3005 SC. My existing NES-3005 is considering an entry level SC, must have big difference with The One, but not sure how much difference because unable to compare it.
mm622
A friend of mine had a small concert room for about 60 people with a Steinway wing. Here I learned how small and direct voices and instruments sounds in real. I loved the intimate sound. Like the music is so much closer to you. I hope to do more audio shows in the future. So I can let people hear 3 dimensional sound with a very touchable image and black to die for. Many people make the same faults. Wenn you don't know, you do not understand what is wrong. Wenn the image is more intimate, music becomes also more emotional. That is why I say: wenn instruments and voices are played too big the distance between you and the music becomes bigger. So there will be less emotion and invlovement.
I just want to know how's the Tara Labs The One speaker cable work on my Avalon speaker. Since my Avalon is a 2nd hand speaker (but mint condition), and a new The One SC is very expensive for me, I think I will only buy this in 2nd hand market. However, I just heard a friend said The One is very hard (not the sound, but the speaker itself), it may not suitable and convenient for small listening area (My living room is very small).

I don’t know why nobody talk about Inakustik LS-1603 in here, there are many good comment about this speaker cable in my region (but unfortunately no LS-1603 user are using Avalon speaker), a new LS-1603 SC price is about USD 1700 to 1800, check this link:

http://www.in-akustik.com/ReferenzSelection/Lautsprecherkabel.asp?lang=en
In-akustik makes good speakercabels, not excellent speaker cables. Audioquest is by far the best in blacks. This part is very important for a 3d and touchabel image. focus is the most weakest point of Avalon speakers. You need to use the right cables to solve this issue.
@ Mm662, I own a pair of the Taralabs The one speaker cables for my second system!, The One will be an awsome set of sound for your avalon speakers!, they are very flexible at that!, I have posted to you that the avalon edilon speakers sounded the best I ever heard a pair with the Taralabs the one speaker cables and the one interconnects, these will out perform alot of cables on the market period!, and in their price point, well!, I do not know of eany thing out there that does what these cables can do!, sure there is better!, try triple the cost!, how do I know?, As I said before, I own everything Taralabs best cables now!,, regarless of what is said, you asked about the Taralabs the one cables, for there price, you would have no regrets!, get the cables!,, cheers!