Tara Labs The One SC and Avalon Speaker

Who have experience to use Tara Labs The One speaker cable in Avalon speaker? I’m very interest to get this cable for my Ascendant II to replace my NeoTech NES-3005 SC. My existing NES-3005 is considering an entry level SC, must have big difference with The One, but not sure how much difference because unable to compare it.
mm622

Showing 4 responses by zd542

Its hard to tell what you will like in your system given all of the variables. I have The Two in one of my systems and like it very much. They seem to work well with a wide range of equipment. I'm almost positive that The Cable Co has these cables in stock to lend out. Given the cost of The One, it would be a very smart move to take advantage of their lending program. I've been doing business with them for years, and can tell you that they are great to do business with. Very reputable.
Brownsfan,

I think you may have taken my post the wrong way. You don't owe me, or anyone else, an explanation or justification for anything you do. Enjoying your system and the music is the only thing that matters here. I don't keep track of how much anyone spends on equipment. Its really none of my business. If you are happy with whatever you have, as a fellow audiophile I say job well done.
"07-06-13: Johnsonwu
cables cost more than speakers, reality check."

I agree. When that happens, its time to buy new speakers.