HiDiamond Speaker Cables

Even though I own all HiDiamond interconnects and power cords, I have maintained my DIY speaker cables that are made out of pure 9999 silver 14 & 18 gauge soft annealed wire.

I would be very interested in opinions of the D8 speaker cables from those of you who have them.
For biwire, do you have 2 separate runs or are you using jumpers?
128x128ozzy

My Pleasure Ozzy!
Congrats on the new PS Audio P10!

Kindly let us know how it turns out.

Rich
Thank you Rich.

I just went full monty on the PS Audio P10 power plant with the Quantum chips.

I used a transformer chip, Power chip, 8 large cap and 4 small cap chips along with a HIFI Supreme fuse with a fuse chip.
Wow, what dynamics! The stage seems to have deepened immensely.

Speaker cables??? I will be back...
I have just posted a Hidiamond D8 one meter up for sale. I own HD cables in my system and love them. Just thought I would give a heads up here first.

I own a P4 and P3 and also a D8 interconnect with one extra one for sale. Sold my preamp.

Take care.
I purchased the Hidiaomnd D8 two meter speaker cables back in 2012. Compared them to my Kondo Silver and VD Genesis. As good if not more live and real sounding. These cables do not make me want to change much if anything at all in my system....and that speaks volumes as i probably went through speaker cables and interconnects every 18 months or so. Sold the Kondo and Virtual Dynamics, with absolutely no regrets then or now.
I purchased the Hidiamond D8 two meter speaker cables back in 2012. Compared them to my Kondo Silver and VD Genesis. As good if not more live and real sounding. These cables do not make me want to change much if anything at all in my system....and that speaks volumes as i probably went through speaker cables and interconnects every 18 months or so. Sold the Kondo and Virtual Dynamics, with absolutely no regrets then or now.