HiDiamond Speaker Cables

Even though I own all HiDiamond interconnects and power cords, I have maintained my DIY speaker cables that are made out of pure 9999 silver 14 & 18 gauge soft annealed wire.

I would be very interested in opinions of the D8 speaker cables from those of you who have them.
For biwire, do you have 2 separate runs or are you using jumpers?
128x128ozzy
Rich, Thanks for your thoughtful response. I will probably go with the single run with jumpers first.

I wish I could put the Amp in the middle, but I am limited due to: Home theater equipment, Audio Equipment, proper speaker separation, and outlet placement.
I saw and listened to Hidiamond at the Newport audio THE SHOW and the combination of LAMM industries fabulous SET mono blocks dc10audio Berlin R and HiDiamond were my favorite sounds at the show I would say MBL a close second I don't remember which cables MBL set up used used.

Although one can't credit great sound to just the cable collection it was clear that the HiDiamond delivered all the sound and was open and real and dynamic!!
Well I just purchased a PS Audio P10 Power regenerator at a pretty good price, so now I will need another P4 power cord for it.
I guess the speaker cables will have to wait.

My Pleasure Ozzy!
Congrats on the new PS Audio P10!

Kindly let us know how it turns out.

Rich
Thank you Rich.

I just went full monty on the PS Audio P10 power plant with the Quantum chips.

I used a transformer chip, Power chip, 8 large cap and 4 small cap chips along with a HIFI Supreme fuse with a fuse chip.
Wow, what dynamics! The stage seems to have deepened immensely.

Speaker cables??? I will be back...