Need a very neutral interconnect-

Need the most neutral cable I can get since I can change sonic sig through tube rolling- I was thinking of either the Kubala emotions or Purist 20th Anniv?? are either of these Neutral sounding- Or what else can you guys rec.- thanks so much
bopper
I think Nordost is generally perceived to have very few sonic colorations although some may feel they're a little thinner/lighter sounding than a lot of others. I find the Acoustic Zen Silver Reference IIs to be pretty close to straight down the middle in that they don't sound overly sterile or warm and let me easily hear differences in associated electronic components. Best of luck.
Kubala and Purist Audio are more on the warm side. I prefer the Purist because there blacks are stunning. I also sell Kimber cables and these are also more on the warm side. I sold Nordost for over 9 years of time and these are more on the cool side. And yess they can become a little thin in the low freq. I also sell Audioquest and these are more neutral compared to the other ones. But they also can have some warmth in the mid freq. I look at all the parts ( properties) which need to be there in a cable. Audioquest is one of the most complete brands in cables with all the properties you need. They can make a wide and eeep stage. But within the big stage they can give a very small and realistic dimension of instruments and voices. The blacks are stunning so you get a more palpable image compared to many other brands. Also the timing and speed is stunning. My 2013 Redwood loudspeakercable was superior in timing and speed compared to my Old Nordost Valhalla loudspeaker cable. Also the low freq are fast and give you all the layers you need to hear. Decay and resolution is also first class. I prefer the cables with DBS72.
Although I don't actually understand the post from Bo, I feel I have to object to it anyway...really...somebody has to.