Power Cord up to $100?

I have mono block amplifiers and was wondering if there's a power cord that's better than a stock cord for up to $100 each?
dhcod
For my money, this is the last area in which I would consider an upgrade. I've done it with little impact. I've got a nice system and great sound. Don't need the braggin' rights (if there are any) of overpriced cords. I'd keep the cost well under a 100. Interconnects is another story in terms of impact, but even there you hit a point of diminishing returns rather quickly.
Those inexpensive cords ( under a few hundred ) usually make little or no improvement . They may sound different but not better overall.
Yahoochaz-You have the wrong mindset. Most of us that have premium power cords don't buy for "braggin" rights(lol). Have you forgot what this hobby is all about? The power cord and cable debate has long been settled. But there are some that refuse to accept cables as another component. Power treatment, vibration control and room acoustics also get overlooked by the doubters. There is alot more to this hobby then buying a power amp with those pretty blue meters. If you refuse to accept this it's your loss.
If you can attach your own plug/connector DH Labs has two cables that fit your budget and person extremely well

The Encore is their more affordable option and ideal for source components and lighter powered amps (up to 50 watts)

The Power Plus is for heavier current use like amps and also performs very well

I have both and the Power Plus performs very close to the Furutech 10 gauge cable I have, which cost about 4 times the price

The connectors I have used can be bought from ebay for about $21 for two are of the Vanguard brand and use gold plated copper conductors.

See...

DHLabs

Vanguard connector