Nordost Blue Heaven speaker cable..what a delusion

Hi folks
I recently bought a pair of Nordost BH speaker cables, after many hours of burn in (they were used, however) the sound still being lean, harsh in the upper frequencies and after all they lack some weight.
I'm now looking for a fair neutral, big soundstage, and with a lot of punch and kick in the bass region pair of speaker cables.

Right now I'm using Nac A5 with better results.

Bouget 500 bucks more of less.

lenght required 4mt - about 13ft

the rig is the follow:

ampli: hegel h100
speakers: Ruark Talisman II
cdp: Naim cd5i
analog source: Rega P5
Ics: virtual dinamics

ps. where I live now I'm not able to audion any cable, so any advice is very welcome.
rockness87

What's ironic is that I communicated to John @ The Cable Co. that I wanted to move up the line to the Red Dawn II or perhaps the Tyr line. I never got a replied.

In the end, I got a set of Sterevox SEI 600 cables from another dealer, which were really great.

These days, I'm in the DYI bandwagon. I got very curious to find out if the Stereovox cables sounded so good because of the special materials used or by design configuration. Well, being that the Stereovox cables were a coaxial design, I found that MIT sells a DIY kit for interconnects based on a coaxial cable. To my big surprise, the MIT cables sounded as if they were from the same breed as the Stereovox cables. They certainly sounded different, but I wouldn't say one was better than the other in any aspect of their sound reproduction.

The MIT cables have a miniaturized version of their networks to use with the DIY kit. To see if the "network" compensated for the lack of exotic materials, I'm currently experimenting with a set of Belden 1505F coaxial interconnects I got from Blue Jeans Cable. I tried them cold and I can tell that the sound is from the same breed as the Stereovox and MIT DIY cables. They Belden cables are on the Cable Cooker for a few days.

Let's see what happens.

This page from Wikipedia has some technical information regarding a coaxial cable and its applications in audio.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coaxial_cable

thank you for your feedback Isanchez; very interesting, especially the DIY part. Keep us update
I'm right now listening to the "Transparent Music Wave Super" sc. They are good, but not at level of the Audience. I have to say that if I haven't heard the Audience, I would probably stick with the Trasparent. Don't get me wrong, they are good, very good: smooth, open, but a bit artificial (probably due to the "network box"), equalized. Maybe more detailed in the upper frequencies but a bit leaner in the bass than Audience. The fact is that the Audience cables are really superior, in my opinion, due to the tonal balance and neutrality, they let the music speak.
Interesting comparison Rock.

Individually, I have heard the Audience and Transparent cables/cords. I was not able to compare both lines at 1 retailer/dealer though. Keep us posted...
Rockness87 just like you I had the audience conductors in my system and it bettered everthing else I tried including AZ satori then I used the JPS labs sc fx and it is very much like the audience cables with better base and less expensive. Might be worthwhile. Best