AntiCables

...anyone try their new top of line cables?
128x128stringreen
For a few weeks I have been breaking in a pair of level 3 anti cable speaker cables. I'm using the jumpers, as I decided not to bi wire the speakers. I will say these cables sound very nice and open in my system. I previously had a set of Audioquest bedrock cables and while they sounded good, the anti cables sound much more open and the bass is extended. I am lucky to live in the same city as the owner of anti cable so they were personally delivered and installed. I also swapped out my Audioquest interconnects for my phono preamp with anti cable level 2 and also noticed a more open sound with a extended bass. The only thing I can really say about the cables is the music just flows, maybe all that heavy insulation on the Audioquest slowed down the signal.
...this is a continuation of my report regarding the Anti-Cables that I had reterminated with Xshadow connections and with their shotgun bi-wire speaker cables..... Right out of the box..brand new...they are absolutely stupendous. As they are going through their break-in, they are fuzzy with no depth or air. I have much more time with my CD player (Ayre C5xemp) and it was starting to smile at me again, however, my vinyl player (VPI Superscout/rim drive/Benz LPS) is going through that fuzzy stage.
STringreen.....how can they be "right out of the box...absolutely stupendous." but they are "fuzzy with no depth or air." don't mean to be harsh but posts like this are exactly why i put so little stock in other's views.
Todd....I maintain that they were fabulous right out of the box....and then after listening, they changed as they broke in (still changing). I have experienced many cable brands that sound one way out of the box, break in, then reform to sound like they did right out of the box. That's exactly how I hear it.
Stringreen, I am trying some of the Level Two IC's and thus far I like them better then my $1100 IC's. Very open and no weakness at all.