Budget-Friendly Interconnects?

Hi, my system is:

Tekton Lores
Heed Obelisk Si w/X2 PSU
Cambridge Audio Azur 840C
Clear Day Shotgun speaker cables
Speltz Anti-IC's with Eichman RCA's

I am looking to switch out the Anti-IC with something else; hopefully better. If I can get a little extra warmth out of my system without sacrificing resolution, I;d be more than happy. Budget is around $200. I was thinking of trying out the Morrow MA3's as I've heard a lot of praise for them.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
nicodemix
NuForce's IC700, if it's still available. I believe an RCA-equipped 1 meter pair retails for ~$200.

I use the IC700's in my own system between the poweramp and DAC, where it replaced a DIY solution with Mundorf's teflon insulated 0.5mm Silver/gold wires. To my ears the IC700 simply sounds more right in comparison, at least in my setup, lending a more coherent, colorful, dynamically astute, and see-through presentation. Particularly the midrange seems to have gotten new life as if weawing together the presentation as a whole more naturally. Not mid-heavy, mind you, but shying away from the more laid-back and slightly "incongruent" imprinting here from the Mundorf solution. Nothing has been sacrificed in the department of resolution, micro details, or transparency where silver wires usually shine - something that surprised me, to be honest...

Whether the IC700's qualities translates to your setup and taste I know not, but a recommendation nonetheless :)
The original AZ Matrix Refs (NOT the Ref II) should be in your budget used and do what you're looking for.
Just an update: I got a good deal on a pair of Cardas Golden Reference IC's and they are in every way superior to what I had previously. In my system, everything I was looking for and more.