Question on FR 66s

For some reason, search on FR 66s in agon did not turn up anything much. I recalled that recommended S2P distance is 296mm rather than 295mm and Stevenson geometry seems to work best. Is this correct? I already have FR 64s which works very nicely with Koetsu. In general, does FR 66s works well with the more modern cartridges, Lyra, Air Tight, Dynavector etc.
I am kind of curious to try it but not sure what to try it with. Beside those mentioned on my system page, I have Kiseki Blue, XV-1s and Miyajima Zero on hand currently.

Thanks for any suggestion.
suteetat
Dear Nandric, you may be right regarding mint protractor.
I think I will try SMARTracker for a little while. At least I want to spend a bit more time experimenting with 230 vs 231.5mm on FR64s and once I made up my mind, then I get mint.
For FR66s, did Dertoarm have alternative P2S distance as well or only the FR's spec of 295mm only?
For the FR-66s....Dertonarm is happy with the 295mm P2S distance.
For the 231.5mm P2S distance on the FR-64s.....be sure to amend the Overhang to 14.5mm for it to follow Dertonarm's geometry?
You cannot use any regular protractor for this....but the old Feikert Universal had an Overhang measuring scale.
I asked Daniel (Dertonarm) about the 'geometry' of all those FR-7 versions. He still swears by those 'antiquity' while his answer surprised me very much. The stylus in
those huge headshells is not at the same distance by all of them. So, probable, even Dertonarm was/is not able to get the right geometry for his 66/ 7 (x) combos? If I was an Aussie I would inform by Daniel about my own specimen. But the most curious thing is that my FR-7 stylus follows exactly the curve on my Mint protractor made for my FR64
with 231,5 mm P2S distance.
That's interesting information Nikola.....about the FR-7 cartridges.
Of course......if you one were to purchase Dietrich's new Axiom tonearm........one would be able....for the first time.....to adjust the Overhang for its correct geometry.
Although I have always liked you my Slavic friend.......I have never before appreciated your deductive mind?
The invisible Guliermo who is really the 'Technical Brain' behind the Essential Phono/Line Preamp and also the (in)famous tonearm and cartridge which are now......"not for sale".......?
Has there been a divorce with his erstwhile partner Raul?
The rumour mill is churning..........
Dear Henry, First of all we live in the so called 'global village'. While Germany is much nearer to me, Mexico is not at some far-away distance. Besides we have the internet
so one hears something or other. Regarding my 'deductive'capabilities you need to (re)read my post. Those are pure legal arguments based on the property laws.
If there is no logic in those laws than I am not able to see why you should blame me for this fact? If it is a fact. However I should provide more info about my beloved aunt Natalija. Uncle Boris (her husbend) got, according to his own story, the Russian oil capacitor of 3,7 mF value from Medvedev personaly. But my aunt Natalija soldered this cap on his tweeter.
Regards,