Good dac to reproduce soprano vocals?

Has anyone found a dac that does a good job of reproducing redbook recordings of soprano vocals?
hfl
Hfl, while not necessarily opera, I'm pretty sure female vocals in the high register are part of the vast majority of DAC evaluations. I personally always play some Rachell Ferrell (Jazz), who has a six octave range.

For what it is worth, the top of the line MBS stuff can handle what you are looking very well, but the pricetag may be prohibitive. I'm not sure how close their "budget" analog DAC comes to this level of performance.
Hf - the only show I'm exhibiting at this year is Newport Beach May31. No time for any more.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Hfl, I listen to opera and gave my opinion. Try NOS ladder DACs. It may be what you're after.
Dracule1,
Thanks, I hear you. Am looking at the Metrum Hex. NOS gets good reviews regarding acoustic music. Interesting that I started this thread thinking that code manipulation was the answer, but now see that many consider NOS the superior way to go.
Hfl, the delta sigma chips in most modern DACs sound processed and unnatural to my ears. The best chip I've heard in producing natural sound of acoustic instruments and vocals is the TDA1541 Double Crown chip, which virtually impossible to find now. I saw one go for $600 on eBay and it was a fake. It is used in the Zanden DAC, the old reference Marantz CDP, etc. The Metrum, dB Audio Lab Tranquility, MDHT Havana, Ack!, Audial, Tent Labs, so on all use multibit ladder DAC chips. Some are extremely affordable and sound great.