Pandora One on Home Audio System

Sorry if this has been covered before. I tried doing a search but couldn't find relevant threads.

My home system is relatively modest: An NAD C 725BEE receiver driving vintage JSE Infinite Slope Model 1.2's.

We are playing Pandora through an iPod and the NAD IPD 2 dock.

We've upgraded to Pandora One, but can't get the higher bitrate audio through the iPod (or even the 128k). We don't really want to hook up a laptop or PC to the system.

What device can receive the Pandora One and other streaming music services at maximum bitrate through our home network? It would be easy to run an Ethernet cable to the receiver if wireless won't do.

My budget isn't unlimited but I want the best sound possible through the rest of my system.

Thanks in advance.
nicholas_fivepennies
I forgot to mention: I ordered the Cambridge Audio ID100 and hope to have it by the weekend. Will report back after I've tried it out.
I have a decent S/PDIF cable that I'll try. I can also use a Toslink.

Turns out the Spotify app for IOS 4 does support premium (extreme) streaming so my iPod is good for now. I can't install MOG on it though.
Nice :-)
That id 100 should work well! I'm not 100% sure about the ipod gen 2 not working; it's all dependent on what ios you are running. See if you can download the current ios. Also the id100 may not be as finiky as the wadia; hopefully not. I'll try to help you work through it if it is :-)
Also, if you are in the market for a dac let me know. I've got a musical fidelity v dacii that is being repaired under factory warranty and should be getting it back any day now. It has the upgraded pangea p100 power supply also. I'd make ya a good deal on it if you're interested.
The highest IOS the gen2 will accept is 4.2.1 so the Spotify app for IOS 4 works, its just not as cool as the newer app. MOG needs IOS 4.3 or higher and pulled the old app. The 3rd generation iPod touch supports up to 5.1.1. You need the 4th or 5th generation for the latest IOS.

I can still get a pretty god price for my old iPod so I can upgrade pretty cheaply. In the meantime, I can use my phone or one of my kid's iPods to try things out.

I'm set on the DAC, thanks.