Pandora One on Home Audio System

Sorry if this has been covered before. I tried doing a search but couldn't find relevant threads.

My home system is relatively modest: An NAD C 725BEE receiver driving vintage JSE Infinite Slope Model 1.2's.

We are playing Pandora through an iPod and the NAD IPD 2 dock.

We've upgraded to Pandora One, but can't get the higher bitrate audio through the iPod (or even the 128k). We don't really want to hook up a laptop or PC to the system.

What device can receive the Pandora One and other streaming music services at maximum bitrate through our home network? It would be easy to run an Ethernet cable to the receiver if wireless won't do.

My budget isn't unlimited but I want the best sound possible through the rest of my system.

Thanks in advance.
nicholas_fivepennies
I use a wadia 170i. I paid $100 for mine without a remote. The drawback of the wadia is it is picky about what gen ipod or iphone actually works. I think gen 3 ipod touch will work; gen 2 ipod touch is too old to download ios 5 or higher, which is what you need in order to run spotify premium. You might have problems syncing a 4th gen ipod touch to the wadia. I use a 4g iphone and have no issues.
Sweet deal on the Wadia! A used one just sold on eBay for over $400. The Wadia is too wide for where I want to put my dock but it is highly regarded.

I didn't realize the 2nd generation iPod touch wouldn't run Spotify premium. That's what I was planning to use. I guess I'll be selling that one and picking up a newer model.

I wish Cambridge Audio would hurry up and license Spotify. I wrote them and they say they're still working on it. They have no immediate plans for MOG as its not offered in Europe.
I forgot to mention: I ordered the Cambridge Audio ID100 and hope to have it by the weekend. Will report back after I've tried it out.
I have a decent S/PDIF cable that I'll try. I can also use a Toslink.

Turns out the Spotify app for IOS 4 does support premium (extreme) streaming so my iPod is good for now. I can't install MOG on it though.