Pandora One on Home Audio System

Sorry if this has been covered before. I tried doing a search but couldn't find relevant threads.

My home system is relatively modest: An NAD C 725BEE receiver driving vintage JSE Infinite Slope Model 1.2's.

We are playing Pandora through an iPod and the NAD IPD 2 dock.

We've upgraded to Pandora One, but can't get the higher bitrate audio through the iPod (or even the 128k). We don't really want to hook up a laptop or PC to the system.

What device can receive the Pandora One and other streaming music services at maximum bitrate through our home network? It would be easy to run an Ethernet cable to the receiver if wireless won't do.

My budget isn't unlimited but I want the best sound possible through the rest of my system.

Thanks in advance.
nicholas_fivepennies
Ill second the Pure i20. Also check out the Sonos ZP90 ($500) at sonos.com.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
Update: I ordered the Denon DNP-720AE through Crutchfield ($275 after $25 off coupon) and auditioned it for a week.

While it is an improvement over an iPod through the NAD dock, I found the sound a little thin and the menus difficult to navigate. I'd rate it as a good value for the money. If it were still selling for $500 - not so much.

I decided to return it and buy a Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 ($1,000). I received the unit last night and have been able to give it some critical listening.

What a difference! Having good quality twin onboard DACs delivers much better sound - very clean and full with throaty vocals.

It was a lot more than I was planning to spend but I'm glad I did.

I still need to hook it up to my NAS to play higher quality music but my objective of upgrading my Pandora listening has been met.
nicholas, upgrading your device can only do so much to improve the source material--you're still stuck with 128kb with pandora. i know i sound like a mog fanboy, but mog broadcasts at 320kb, which sounds immeasurably better, and at least on average recordings, almost cd-quality. plus, it has a vastly larger library and the option to download high-quality music files on your mobile, etc.
I got Pandora to sound a lot better with a good DAC but agree with Loomisjohnsom, you should give MOG a try, noticeably better with the 320. I believe they still have a 2 week free trial.