Parasound Z DAC

Just picked one up and I'm loving it! It sounds freakin great for the money. I'm using the balanced outputs. It sounds far better than the v-dac Mk 2 with Pangea power supply, which in it's own right sounded great. Two thumbs way up. If you are in the market for a $500 or less dac, give the z dac a look.
128x128b_limo
Thank you for the information. Looks like a great choice for poor guy like myself. Anyone compare this against the HRT Music Streamer HD, which has also been alleged as a great affordable DAC.
I recently did a back to back comparo with a musical fidelity m1 dac and preferred the z dac. The m1 might have brought out more detail because it made some recordings sound bad, but the m1 sounded thin and slower to my ear.
I'm going to upgrade my Cambridge DacMagic/Pangea P-100. DacMagig improved when I add P-100: Bass improvements, maybe more details.

I have 2 options on my budget to upgrade: Parasound Zdac or Schiit Bifrost.

For Zdac Terry London (Home Theater) gives 5 stars for all aspects (Performance/Value/Overall) and he prefer zDac over SimAudio Moon 100D DAC ($650) and the Musical Fidelity M1DAC ($799):
http://hometheaterreview.com/parasound-zdac-192khz-digital-to-analog-converter

John Grandberg from InnerFidelity says that “… Steve Guttenberg offered his opinion on the Emotiva XPA-2 and Schiit Bifrost units as being superior to the Zdac ..." then "... I came away from the comparison with a contrary result. I felt the Zdac was by far the better DAC …”:
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/parasound-zdac

To take into account, Schiit recenctly has introduced two improvements for Bifrost: Bifrost Uber (improved analog stage) and a new version of their USB.

So I’d like to know your impression and/or if there are other Dac to compete in the $650 budget. ¿Has anybody made a comparison of these (or other) Dacs: Zdac vs Bifrost? ¿Any of these would be an improvement over DacMagic/Pangea P-100? ¿Anybody knows about the last improvements of Bifrost?

So I've read about Nuforce dac-80 ($775). I think this is the same as dac-100 without the headphone amp. This is out of my budget (same situatio for Schiit Gungnir), however I'm curious to know if DAC-80 is much better thatn Zdac and/or Bifrost, …, ¿any idea, information, explanations, ...?

Thank you for your Help! Is a pleassure to read your comments!
I Totally agreed with B limo. I used it with my Sonos and sounds a lot better than the V DacII with Pangea on my 2xMC275 > C2300 > 802 diamond system. Best deal for Asynch. input and Balance output DAC outthere.