Any impressions of CHORD or Mytek DACs?

Was wondering if any owners of Chord QuteHD or Mytek Stereo 192/DSD/DAC Dac's could give me some feedback on how these perform?
old_marantz
Wtf, thanks for the update here.....I've actually been following your input on the CA thread as well. Sort of hoped against hope that an upgraded ps would not bring much in the way of audible improvements, but what the hey, it's only money. Thanks to CA, I'm now looking at the British Mains R Us linear ps as well as the King Rex. As Steve Earl once proclaimed `I ain't ever satisfied'.
Butler, it never ends does it. If you decide to purchase, please share your impressions. Good luck.
Sorry I haven’t responded back. My ARCAM AVR600 is in the shop and I have been down musically. I finally missed my music so much I brought up my old Marantz 4400 from the basement just so I could hear my new Chord CuteHD.
I have to say this Chord is quite an improvement over my old DAC setup. My old DAC setup was an Apple MINI Mac connected to Stello U3 and then to my Audiolab 8200CDQ (Sabre chip). I’m even hearing improvements running my Audiolab CD Toslink out through the Chord.
Lastly, I have a Welborne power supply being built for the Chord. As soon as it arrives, I’ll try and remember to give my impressions of any improvement I hear with this DC power supply.
I gave up on Melbourne labs PSU. They couldnt get it to me. So, I'm waiting on the MainsRUs PSU. Will report back.
Interesting, Old Marantz, I just ordered the MCRUs PS as well. The 2 box/2 regulation stage design sounds intriguing, at least on paper.....we shall see what we shall see.