Any impressions of CHORD or Mytek DACs?

Was wondering if any owners of Chord QuteHD or Mytek Stereo 192/DSD/DAC Dac's could give me some feedback on how these perform?
old_marantz
Take a look at your wall wart power supply and post what voltage it provides the dat. I'm wondering if these linear power supplies will work

http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDrillDownView?rf=1&history=0cnb4h2u%7CsubCategoryName%7EAC-to-DC%2BLinear%2BRegulated%5Ecategory%7E4535%5EcategoryName%7Ecat_45%5EprodPage%7E15%5Epage%7ESEARCH%252BNAV%40hh0p1top%7Cposition%7E16%5Erf%7E1%5Erefine%7E1%5EprodPage%7E15%5Epage%7ESEARCH%252BNAV&position=1&refine=1&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001

Would work
If you are looking at DSD, the Chord only does 64x, whereas the Mytek does both 64x and 128x. Not much in either format, but worth noting.
Always something :)

I pulled the trigger on the Chord by the recommend of Acoustic Sounds. Mytek probably wouldn't need the PSU upgrade now I think about it. Oh well...the Chord will probably better than I need.
I emailed Chord a month ago about powering the QuteHD with a SOtM battery supply I own and here is the reply:

"Unfortunately the SOtM battery supply does not have enough voltage to drive the QuteHD. It needs to have at least a 12V output to work properly."

Good luck. Let us know how you like the DAC.