Speaker advice?

Hello all-

I'm trying to put together a nice sounding system for a small listening room (about 10' by 10'). Space is constrained in every way, so I need to select small speakers and small components. I have a few options in mind. I am wondering if readers have any thoughts as to whether one is better than another, or if any of these a good idea. System A) is a Creek Evolution 50a amplifier, a Creek Evolution 50d cd player, and DynAudio Excite X12 speakers. System B) is a Creek Evolution 50a amplifier, a Creek Evolution 50d cd player, and KEF LS50 speakers. System C would be either speaker above paired with a Rega Brio R amp and a Rega Apollo R cd.

Any thoughts about which direction I should go? Thanks, Margot
mcanaday
Post removed 
Thanks all. After talking this over more with my dad, I am going to give the Dynaudios a try. If they don't work well, I will sell them and try the Minuets or the Spendors. I am actually delighted to know about these other speakers, as I have some other applications in mind as well. I am grateful for your advice, audiophiles! Hope it's a rockin' fourth!
Though this may be too late, I highly recommend the Epos Elan 10. It's an excellent speaker for the money, and compares favorably with Sonus Faber Electa Amator II (I own both). I also have a smaller room and these were the perfect audiophile speaker solution.

I've fallen for Epos since my purchase of the M5 a number of years ago. Before casting judgement, please read Robert Reina's glowing reviews of Epos speakers. I think it's a mistake to disqualify these speakers and this company based on misinformation or lack of auditioning. These truly are outstanding speakers.
Thanks, Richard, you're actually not too late. And someone else was also just telling me to reconsider the Elan 10. I had eliminated it because of Al's warning (see post 6/17) about the impedence curve. Given that, can I ask what size amplifier you are running yours on? (Again, I think I am constrained for space reasons to a smaller amp and will most likely go with the Creek 50a). Margot