Does anybody have any experience with the JBL 1400

I have an opportunity to get a pair of these for a great price. I have listened to them a couple of times and liked them. I would be driving them with a Mcintosh 452 power amp. Any input would be appreciated
dethklok
Audiolabyrinth, the 67000 are improved bottom to top. Bass is much clearer, tighter, more resolved, mids are more resolved, smoother, focus is tighter, that's a very quick description.
I have several non-JBL speakers, all quite expensive speakers, each the top of those companies' ranges, so this is no JBL "fan boy" post.

I don't know your JBLs, so can't comment. WC65 Mustang's quote was humorous, but who is he to talk? Tell him is 65 Mustang is just a Ford Falcon with a different skin! LOL WC!
@ omsed, You got me to laugh here!, must be a ford falcon!, since you have these other top tier speakers, how do some of the JBL models stack up against what you got there?, Is the 67000 better than all that you own there?, mmm, curious you have me!, cheers!
I briefly heard the 67000s at CES. They sound great, and everyone in the room was quite taken by them. They are definitely a "super-speaker."