Monitor Audio for classical music

Is anyone using Monitor Audio for classical music. I am looking at these as well as Vienna, and Martin Logan. I realize these are very different speakers, I am looking for detail and resolution, even on the cool side as long as not fatiguing
dorningarts
I have been unable to post until now due to a problem syncing with audiogon. Thanks everyone, I will go over all your responses
Layman, you are confirming what I have herd from some, that Monitors are bright, ringing as you put it. I am leaning Martin Logan, my budget is initially 2 grand, but will upgrade to 10 grand, so i would like to find a speaker, and then continue the upgrade
The RX series is the updated version of the RS so they remain similar, you can check the reviews by Stereophile of both series of speakers.

As for the GX300 they have a ribbon tweeter, I have not had chance to really audition them, I have heard them on a couple of occasions, once at the Montreal audio show. But the room was so badly laid out you could not really hear anything.

I also heard them at a shop, but it was quick listen, they played some random demo CD and the speakers were driven by some mid-fi HT gear, so I wasn't impressed but I think it had more to do with electronics than the speakers themselves.

From a cost perspective MA is hard to beat.

One note regarding listening to classical music, before I built my system I was never really drawn to classical music. My father always listened to it, so I was familiar with it. Once my system was built and as it evolved, my appreciation for classical and opera grew. The systems ability to recreate the dynamic swings of the crescendos as well the emotion expressed in the subtle details of the quite passages portrayed the music as it should be heard, or almost. It not quite the same as hearing a live orchestra.
Before letting this one go, has anyone heard the Monitor PL200? This was the speaker that I read a review of that got me thinking in this direction.