Magico S5 vs Tannoy Westminster Royal SE

Hello, I need some opinion about these 2 speakers. I plan to acquire one of them.
Anyone who owned or tried these speakers please share your experience.

I won't be looking for any other brand.

I will use VAC sigma 160i to drive the westminster
Vs
Hegel H30 Stereo to drive the Magico S5.

Thank you.

Regards,
aprica
My preferences are strongly Tannoy biased, so I'd take the Kensington SE over the S5, unless it's a very large room. I preferred the former, in the exact same system, for its midrange sweetness and musicality. The bass is quite different between the two; in some ways the S5 is tighter, faster, and punchier than the Tannoy, but in other ways it's also more disjointed and reminds me ever-so-slightly of a subwoofer (a very good one no doubt, but still...). Overall the S5 sounded great; very resolving and tonally very clean/neutral from the mids on up, but my preference was clear. I can understand others going crazy for the S5's qualities.

In medium-large rooms, I'd take the Yorkminster/Canterbury over Kensington. Haven't heard the Westminster, but it seems almost certain to destroy the smaller Tannoys in very large room. A VAC Sigma 160i will pair beautifully with any of the Prestige speakers.

The above demo system consisted of a Clearaudio Innovation Compact w/ Ortofon Cadenza Red, VAC Renaissance III w/ MC phono, and Rogue M180. Granted, the Cadenza Red (nice as it is @ 1.2K) was a bit out of its league here, and the M180 is probably the very *minimum* amount of power you'd want to feed the S5, and certainly NOT ideal. The Tannoys benefit from power up to a point, but don't require nearly as much and can run on far far less.
In short, your 2 choices represent 2 very different approaches to music reproduction! I have a friend that would go for the Magicos.
These two speakers are so vastly different in presentation and character that it's interesting you'd like both.Have you actuality had a chance to hear them? If I had to build a system around one I'd prefer the big Tannoy, it's natural in sound and permits greater amplifier flexibility choice.
Regards,.