Polk audio rt2000p or LSi 25 big difference ?

I currently own Polk Audio's RT2000p speakers.
I am wondering if it is worth it to go to the LSi 25's.
Does anyone know if there is a big difference?
2012chipmunk57
Sorry if I said something offensive? You would be better served at
Avsforum, actual owners that would likely help. So no need to waste your
time with us snobs then.
No nothing offensive and your humor is appreciated. As well as your input . Thank you .
"Rok2id you are like a ray of sunshine on a dark and dreary day. You sound so intelligent about the query I have and I will probably remember your advice for a long time to come."

chipmunk,

At least we agree on something.
I had the earlier version of your RT2000p - the RT20p. My son now owns them and they are still plugging along. I looked at the LSi25 when I was preparing to upgrade. This was when Tweeter was still in business. $1800/pr was the negotiated price. I did not hear an audible improvement from my RT20p - the bass was muddier in my opinion. I did approve of the WAF of the speaker though. I ended up getting the B&W N804 and still have them in my AV system. The Polk LSi25 are a good speaker for the price. We all have our price points and everyone should repsect that.
Thank you thank you thank you Miner 42. You have put an end to my dilemma between the two.
I can now finally move on and rest easy in my mind knowing their are people like you.
Thank you thank you .