Tough decision, samsung Samsung PN65F8500 or

Panasonic TX-P65ZT65B, I'm having a hard time deciding, the Samsung seems brighter and sharper my family room is a little on the bright side, the Panasonic, blacks and colors are awesome.
your feedback would be appreciated.
thank you.
tesseract86
I'll ask the dealer for it, I only got the silver one which is fine but if it comes with it why not,
thanks a lot Bo!
Bo1972, can you recommend settings for 3D viewing? or perhaps you could share your favorite settings on either 2D or 3D.
The more I watch the Samsung f8500 the better it gets, the colors are beautiful, its very sharp.
Waiting for 100 hours to calibrate it.
thanks
This it not possible. Because I uese a ttal different digital box, different hdmi. And I live in another country. To many different things. They only thing I can say is that I hate the warm setting of the colours. In many articles you read it. This setting sets the white colour to a little yellow. I prefer normal. Because the white is much cleaner and like in real. I use the Audioquest Diamond hdmi pure silver on my digital box and also on my surround pre amp. This cables has a very big influence on the sharpness, black level and dynamic range. So far I never tested a hdmi cable which can change the overwhole image this much. In a very positive way.
I'm very happy with the multiple menu and choices of tweaking this beauty to your lighting environment and liking.
My settings for 3D, I use gamma -3 it darkens a bit also gives the overall picture a punch
cell light 20
all the reviews I've read recommend warm 1 for 3D but I'll try the normal and see.
thanks
You have to focus on the white colours. White is the most diffricult colour for plasma. With the setting on warm you will see that white never will be clean white. Also snow is never white. I f....hate wenn white is a little coloured to yellow. Panasonic has also difficulties with white. White at Samsung plasma is a lot cleaner. I worked for a company which had one of the best knowledge in technique. Here we did learn about colours of screens.