Tough decision, samsung Samsung PN65F8500 or

Panasonic TX-P65ZT65B, I'm having a hard time deciding, the Samsung seems brighter and sharper my family room is a little on the bright side, the Panasonic, blacks and colors are awesome.
your feedback would be appreciated.
thank you.
tesseract86
Bo1972, just curious I got one remote (I like it) instead of the two remotes that most reviews say you're supposed to get the other is a black plastic type, they say some people prefer it to the silver one I got.
did I get short changed??
I'm happy with my remote.
thanks
There need to be 2 remotes. The small black one. And the small metal remote control. The F8500 is deliverd with 2 remotes.
I'll ask the dealer for it, I only got the silver one which is fine but if it comes with it why not,
thanks a lot Bo!
Bo1972, can you recommend settings for 3D viewing? or perhaps you could share your favorite settings on either 2D or 3D.
The more I watch the Samsung f8500 the better it gets, the colors are beautiful, its very sharp.
Waiting for 100 hours to calibrate it.
thanks
This it not possible. Because I uese a ttal different digital box, different hdmi. And I live in another country. To many different things. They only thing I can say is that I hate the warm setting of the colours. In many articles you read it. This setting sets the white colour to a little yellow. I prefer normal. Because the white is much cleaner and like in real. I use the Audioquest Diamond hdmi pure silver on my digital box and also on my surround pre amp. This cables has a very big influence on the sharpness, black level and dynamic range. So far I never tested a hdmi cable which can change the overwhole image this much. In a very positive way.