Tough decision, samsung Samsung PN65F8500 or

Panasonic TX-P65ZT65B, I'm having a hard time deciding, the Samsung seems brighter and sharper my family room is a little on the bright side, the Panasonic, blacks and colors are awesome.
your feedback would be appreciated.
thank you.
tesseract86
All the filter settings of the Samsung and Panasonic has to be set to off. Wenn you buy a Panasonic most of the filters are set on. Check at the shops if they have set these to off. To compare them only make sense wenn they are set right. Ask how many hours they both made. The image of a plasma gets better and more fluid after a few hundred hours.
The quality of both Panasonic and Samsung plasma's are these year f...awesome. Wenn you want for less money a flawless image with superior blacks, realistic colours, smooth image and a sharp image the ST60 is unbeatable. You must be a f..cow to buy for this money a led screen.

LED SCREENS ARE FOR DUMMIES or people who are blind and do not see the difference

I am a perfectionist at the highest level in sound and vision. My statement is that far over 90% of the better sound and vision is still not worth there money. Buying an allmost flawless image never has been this cheap. 2 years ago I had to learn the people who work for Samsung the difference between plasma and led. They did not know it. It is not about what is the best for them, it is only about what will deliver the most money. In the US there is a lot of info to find that plasma is better. But in europe you will get most of the time wrong and stuppid info about what is better.
Internet use and also app use of the F8500 is very good. This I would normally not use. But wenn it is that easy as with the F8500, it is maybe worth it to use. Menu settings with the F8500 is a lot better and easy to use compared to the menu settings of the Panasonic. App's of the Panasonic is at a much lower level compared to Samsung.
Bo1972, I'm about to go to another store that has both TVs, I agree they may be set differently, but the two things that jumped at me was the sharpness of the Samsung, also they seem to be the first to achieve this level of brightness which is not seen on other plasmas, looks like a breakthrough to me, the blacks and colors are awesome, the contrast brings out a very pleasing depth as well. No doubt LED or LCD do not compare with plasma in my book.
thank you very much for sharing info about your Samsung F8500.
The Samsung F8500 plasma is the strongest screen in light output of the world at this moment. Also there is no led screen with almost 11000 ansilumen. The depth of the F8500 is f...aweseome. Even commercials is great to watch. For the money it is a bargain what it gives in quality and smiles on my face all the time!