Tough decision, samsung Samsung PN65F8500 or

Panasonic TX-P65ZT65B, I'm having a hard time deciding, the Samsung seems brighter and sharper my family room is a little on the bright side, the Panasonic, blacks and colors are awesome.
your feedback would be appreciated.
thank you.
tesseract86
This year I sold a few Panasonic plasma's. In the lower price tags I prefer them over Samsung. The ST60 is for the money a bargain. Like I love the 42 inch GT60, Panasonic has no competition at all in these price range. The light output is better than last year. This makes it during daytime a lot better to use. But wenn money doens't matter I prefer the F8500. 3 weeks ago I bought the 64 inch F8500. I thought about thinking buying the ZT or VT60. The blue steel of the F8500 on the outsite is so much better looking than the cheap looks of the Panasonic. But this is only looks. The F8500 can give a new level in realistic image I never have seen before. The stunning light output of almost 11000 ansilumen sets everything in a new perspective. During daytime blacks are still inky black even with a lot of sun in the house. The extra light output gives a new higher level in realistic image. It gives you more a feeling like you are there in real. All recordings which are done at daytime are stunning and sometimes breathtaking to see. The blacks are already stunning ( only 000.1 lft less than zt60/vt60) and the extra light output makes the image more 3-dimensional. The extra ligth output gives you more details at high light video. The Samsung is sharper than the Panasonic's. I use Audioquest diamond pure silver hdmi cables what makes the image even more stunning. Since this day i have not seen ( I tested many hdmi cables) a hdmi cable which can give this level in audio and image quality.
The blacks of the Samsung with the extra light output gives a more 3-dimensional image ( even without glass) compared to the Panasonic. The Audioquest pure silver hdmi cable can give you even more light output. It also is superior in speed and sharp image than any hdmi cable I have seen so far.
Bo1972, I went to see both TVs again side by side, the sharpness and brightness of the Samsung F8500 is making all the difference for me.
thanks for your input !!!
All the filter settings of the Samsung and Panasonic has to be set to off. Wenn you buy a Panasonic most of the filters are set on. Check at the shops if they have set these to off. To compare them only make sense wenn they are set right. Ask how many hours they both made. The image of a plasma gets better and more fluid after a few hundred hours.