Hegel h20 h4ase or h30

I am a tube amplifiers fan, but i am considering buy an HEGEL power amplifier.
Have any person listen ADN compared the different versions.
I have read that h30 have moré plenty and weight, but i do not know whtasapp model Will be moré plenty warmer And "tubey" sound.
I appreciate your opinions.
Many thanks
savamy
I have a Hegel H-30 paired with a VAC tubed pre amp; and love the combination; great sonic density; sound stage, details, fast and accurate. Very good low end; and crystal clear high's. I listen to jazz, vocals, some popular groups; and little to classical. It works well on all genres. I've not had a tubed amp, but perhaps this way you can get the magic of tubes; and the power and reliability of great power amp. Drives any load; I have one amp; running it as stereo unit. Not heard the H-20 or H4.
Good luck, hope my thoughts are useful
Many thanks Mribob,
I am big friend of triode amplifiers , and I have got many tube preamplifiers and amplifiers, and some solid State amplifiers like Pass Aleph ,Musical fifdelity,mcintosh,etc...
One friend of me has suggested to try the HEGEL preamplifiers and amplifiers...
I usually use a high sensibility speakers 97Dbs, then I really do not need a lot of watts, but my friend say thah HEGEL is a really enjoyable sound.
I have read but seems the H30 to be more plenty sound that H20. In this point, I am interested to know if H4ASE is similar plenty sound of H30, or the H30 Is the more pleasant amplifier in the line...
Many thanks again for your help ¡¡
Goldnote Demidoff integrated is one exceptional machine, if you can audition, please do.

http://www.goldnote.it/wordpress/demidoff-diamond-anniversary/
Maybe you can check this out, not the one I mentioned, but I am sure nothing less then excellent.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-goldenote-demidoff-silver-plus-ii-distrib-demo-4-months-young-new-15-900-d-2013-08-05-integrateds-45459
I'm interested in the Hegel amps as well, but before I pull the trigger I'm gonna listen to some Class-A solid state amps that seem to possess some tube-like qualities. Out of curiosity, what Pass Labs Aleph amp do you have and how does it sound? I would think that would be a good candidate for you. If you're using high sensitivity speakers not sure you need all the power of something like an H30. Seems like overkill and you could get by nicely with fewer "quality" Watts. Best of luck.