Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
Hi Snopro,
This is the normal break in pattern and it will continually improve, there's substantially more to come. Remember that those superb transformers Israel chose simply need sufficient time, this is a gradual process. The EML XLS tube gets better as well. This is a very neutral 300b, but you'll gain a bit more warmth with additional playing time. There are warmer 300b tubes available but the EML will reveal the true tonal color and body of instruments without embellishments. It's a great match for the Frankenstein as both are transparent, , uncolored and very honest (but not clinical at all). You'll get the pure organic character and realism without the gratuitous fluff.
Charles,
Joe,
I haven't changed the 6em7 tubes (not many choices available). I've tried the RCA and Sylvania rectifier tubes and there's little difference. The intriguing rectifier for me is the EML 5u4 version. Good comments are made about it but they're very expensive (they're very large tubes as well).
Charles,
Yeah, those EML rectifiers sure look pretty. Maybe somebody on the forum will let us know how they sound.

Joe
Snopro,

I use the EML 5u4g. Gorgeous tube at night (meshplate as you may already
know) and yes, it is huge.

Sound: In my 300b SET, I think they are among the best I've heard. I also like
and use vintage RCA's. Can't speculate how they would sound in your Franks.

5u4g and 5u4gb are slightly different. Some amps can use either, some can't.
Make sure yours can if you decide to get a pair.
Yes, it is a gorgeous tube when lit. Thanks for the heads up!If I'm ever ready to purchase, I'll make sure it's compatible in my amps.