Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
If Israel uses the Psvane now it must be quite good (I've not heard this one). I can tell you that the EML XLS sounds fantastic in my Frankenstein. Powerful, dynamic yet very organic and involving. Likely can't go wrong with either tube.
Charles,
Hi Charles,
Does the EML render vocals with lifelike presence?
I went ahead and just ordered the Frank's without hearing them, but from all the feedback and fellow audiophile opinions I'm sure I'll love them.

Thanks, looking forward to receiving them!
Joe
Hi Snopro,
Congratulations on the Frankenstein purchase, I think you'll be very happy with it. The EML XLS has been an unexpected surprise for me. Yes it has a very good reputation and I thought it would sound well in my system. The result bettered my expectation, it mates beautifully with Frankenstein and is a joy to listen to . The music just flows. Vocals and everything else are reproduced wonderfully.

Snopro, the high quality 300b tubes bring out the best in the Frankenstein. These better tubes aren't cheap but honestly this amplifier is worthy of
them. Israel is a no nonsense guy and candid so I believe that the Psvane is a very good match as well. The splendid Japanese Takatsuki-TA 300b has been my very best choice for the Franks but they're so darn expensive (1800-2000 per pair). The EML at 685.00 is by no means inexpensive but relative to the Takatsuki they are.The Takatsuki is pure organic bliss with excellent dynamics and everything else thrown in. The EML is a"bit" more dynamic and not quite as organic-fluid (but surprisingly close). The EML XLS is a exceptional value for a truly premium 300b. Takatsuki is the ultimate price be dammed choice but it doesn't embarrass the EML performance, no sir!

The AVVT 32 SLis another top tube but are no longer made and very hard to find.
The Sophia Royal Princess sounds excellent in the Franks also, at 1200.00 I cant say they're better than the EML XLS.To be fair I didn't have them together at the same time to compare.
Any of these top tier tubes will allow the superb Franks to just sing toits full potential.
Charles,
Thanks Charles for all your input! My first tube purchase will probably be the EML's. Where did you get that price? The price I've seen is $720.

Once I have some time on the amps and extra money put on the side, I'll spring for the takatsuki's.

Thanks for all your help!

Best,
Joe
Hi Joe,
I purchased mine about 5 months ago (just getting around to using them recently).They came from tube usa.com the price has increased since then unfortunately. Still a bargain relatively speaking. George offers very good service, I'd buy from him again.
Charles,