Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
Snopro,
With your speakers and listening levels you`ll hardly use more than one watt and very often much less power with these high sensitivity Zu Druids. My speaker is 94 db sensitive(less sensitive than yours) and volume,scale and driver control are not an issue with the Frankenstein(and I came from using a 100 watt PP tube amp).This 8 watt SET has excellent transformers and power supply design.
Charles,
Thanks Charles and Iramirez.
Yes, I use a Undertone sub and the pairing is excellent. IMHO, the sub is almost mandatory. The deep bass of course is better, more importantly the tonal balance is fuller and more fleshed out. The soundstage also opens up nicely and the sound is effortless.

I'm using a First Watt J2 amp which sounds wonderful. I love female vocals and I am hoping the 300b amps will give me that spooky real palability.

Thanks for reassuring me they will drive my speakers with aplomb.
Charles, if I decide to purchase them be prepared for me picking your brain and which 300b to use. ;)

Joe
Hi Joe,
I`ll be glad to share my 300b tube rolling experiences with you. I`ve had the good opprotunity to hear a fair number of them.The Frankenstein is exceptionally revealing and exposes the differences quite easily.Although it is full body,natural toned and open,its not a warmish,dark or colored SET amp at all.
Charles,
Hello Snopro, I held off of being the first respondent to your thread. I was not sure if you already had the speakers or the amps. I did a quick web search of the Druid V. By my research, I could very happily live with them!! I would assume that your proposed match with the Franks would be very musically fulfilling!!! Of course, my amplification choice is slightly better.... but who is splitting hairs? HA (kidding)
Hi Snopro,

I have used the Frankensteins Mk2 with my Zu Def Mk4's for several months. The Franks were revelatory for me in this system. I was using Atma-Sphere M-60's. The tone density, palpability, 3D imaging, micro dynamic shadings, and overall coherence (space and musicians cut from a single cloth) were all improved. Transparency is also very very high. Unless you routinely hit peak SPL's greater than 105, you won't even think about not having enough power. I'd be far more worried about hearing loss if those SPL's were normal for your listening sessions.

The Franks are top notch amps (and extraordinary values) that I would continue to use if only I hadn't stumbled on a little better match for my system, Audion Black Shadows.