What amp should I buy to power Martin Logan Esl's?

Hi,
I currently have the Martin Logan ESL's and I am have a two channel set-up. They are currently being powered by a PeachTree Audio Nova 125. I am debating selling the Nova 125 and replacing it with something. What is the best Amp/setup to power these two speakers as a two channel? Is the Nova 125 sufficient for this task, or should I replace it? Thanks for your thoughts-
atepper2
08-06-13: Bifwynne
Thanks Bombaywala -- very good explanation.
thanks for your kind words Bifwynne.

But I wonder how well tube amps that use NF fare with ESL loads.
I would think that tube amps using large amts of NF would fare quite well with highly capacitative loads from a purely electrical interface point-of-view. As mentioned by you in your post, NF would make the power amp measure really well on the testbench. I would think that you would get pretty decent sonics from a high-NF tube amp but what would be missing would be the soul of the music. I think that a high NF tube amp would never truly 'sing' to the music - it would have many of the audiophile attributes but would sound very clinical & non-engaging.
I forgot to write in my prev post - comments from other members who have experience with tube amps driving highly capactitative loads are most welcome. Hopefully I'm the person with the least amount of knowledge on this topic. Thanks.
Bombaywalla, not sure what constitutes "large amounts of NF," but the ARC Ref 150 uses 14 db of it. Perhaps somewhat responsive to the issue of tubes and ESLs, ARC reports (and Atkinson confirms) that output regulation is approximately +/- .5 db off the 4 ohm tap. So ... maybe the amp may add a touch of "flavor" to the acoustic presentation, but who said life is perfect.

Can't say that I recall reading comments that the Ref 150 doesn't sing to the music, but I'm tone deaf. What do I know??

I suppose we still don't know for sure what all the techno-babble means in real life. So I echo Bombaywalla's request that folks who have matched tubes and ESLs report their real-life experiences. Kinda' an interesting topic.
Bifwynne,
In my post I did not intend to single out the ARC Ref150 (which I understand is of personal interest to you due to your ownership). I was referring to the tube amp-ESL match in general so as to not hijack the OP's thread. Thanks.
Bombaywalla -- you're right ... the Ref 150 is of personal interest to me. But not because I own it, but rather because I want to own it. ;>')

Having said that, if there is any validity to my thesis that tube amps using NF may (??) perform SS-like, and therefore may (??) be able to drive ESLs, does go to the OP's thread about ESL-amp matching.

In short -- I don't know the tech answer to whether a particular tube amp will match well a particular ESL. Perhaps the best way to answer the Q is to ask the manufacturer. Of course, a live audition, if possible, would be great.