What happened to Jfox

There was once an active contributor to the Audiogon Forums who went by the name Jfox. He was a very knowledgeable audiophile who had a very fine system: Sound Lab A-1 speakers, Aesthetix Io phono, Calisto pre,and Cat amps. He was a fine writer who contributed a lot. Since around 2005, he seems to have dropped out of sight. Does anyone remember him and know what happened? I would appreciate hearing. Thanks, Tom
twb2
Post removed 
Hey, Grant (Tvad), great to see you back here! Hope all is going well. And do enjoy the top-notch system you worked so hard to develop.
PS - I too miss AudioFeil's acerbic wit and high ethics.
Same here. As well as his wealth of knowledge and experience, and his balanced perspectives on what matters most in a system, and what matters less.

Best regards,
-- Al
Grant,

>Turned on the system tonight for the first time in about a year

Does this mean that once you put your great system together, your interest waned in both Audiogon and in listening to your system? Yikes!
Tvad ,
you always struck me as some one who loves music and not just an equitment geek. I'm surprised you didn't use your system for an entire year! I hope you'll enjoy music reproduction in your home.
Charles,
Post removed