Mark Levinson 333.5 vs Emotiva XPR-1 Monoblocks

We are pushing Thiel 3.6 speakers with our dual-monaural Mark Levinson 333.5 amp. we are considering a switch to the Emotiva XPR-1 Monoblocks. Does anyone have actual experience with both the 333.5 (or 333) and the XPR-1's?

If not with the Levinson amp, then any experience vs. the XPR-1's with another higher end amp?

We have 2-30 watt receptacles ready for the job in hand. Also have 20 amp receptacles. Both services are on dedicated circuits.
levchappy
Compare the 333 with Pass Labs 0.5 series and you understand how poor a ML really is. You must be a fool to use it. In focus and in depth it is quite poor. I do not Judge about sound, but sound realism they do not understand at Mark levinson. I never heard a ML win an a-b comparing with a Pass labs amp. Only people with less knowledge are people who could buy it!!
Zero chance I'd replace a Levinson with an Emotiva... especially the 333.5.

No chance what-so-ever.
I would keep the ML.
Emotiva is good for HT but they still have a long way to go in pure 2ch.
Do not stare blind regards the name Mark Levinson. Use your ears and you will understand that it is not even half as good as you think. In 15 years I did this many ML amps, never I had a feeling of this is exeptional good. Always there were many amps in the same price which were superior. So that is why only people with less knowledge would buy them!
WOW-buy by name recognition, not sound quality. The Emotiva XPR-1 Monoblocks are one of the best amps I've ever have listened to. Try 'em before deciding that they are NAD quality,
you will be pleasantly surprised. I had an ML336, even after replacing the power supply caps, it did not cut it sonically, compared to an ARC VT-100 MKII.