Kevin gets the

Both Stereophile and Absolute Sound review Prima Luna's integrated at the same time...did Kevin threaten to pull his full page ads or else? Don't get me wrong, I have purchased many a tube etc. from Kevin over the years, and he has always been courteous and quite helpful... But this is a perfect example how the world has always worked , and as much as the Internet makes me crazy at times I'm grateful for the free exchange of opinions we still have on sites like Audiogon etc.
goldenear1948
It could be serendipity. A couple of units go out for review, reviewers talk, one wants to be first in getting it out, and wouldn't you know, two reviews of the same unit at the same time.

Or, one unit is making the rounds, one reviewer sits on his review due to whatever, and Bob's your uncle.

It had to happen sometime.

All the best,
Nonoise
Stereophile and TAS are more on the up and up than most of the internet review sites, which is where the true sleazebags live.
"I am not sure your motivations for this thread, but your implication that Kevin at Upscale Audio is not ethical needs some evidence to back that claim up. Otherwise, it is slander. Let's stay away from irresponsible accusations shall we?

For the record, Kevin and the other folks at Upscale Audio have been more than helpful when I purchased from them.
Roscoeiii (Threads | Answers | This Thread)"

I'm just curious as to what type of proof would satisfy you? Also, its only fair that you back up your claims with some proof as well.
Well, I am not the one slandering a salesman and company here. However, below is my experience:

But during the course of my interaction there were some hiccups with the unit I bought not having everything included in the box (sealed by the manufacturer and my payment (due to reading my card number over the phone). Kevin was very helpful on both accounts.
In my opinion Kevin can be a bit arrogant and at times acts like he is talking down to you rather then to you but that attitude should fit right in with some audiophiles because they are not operating much different. This again is my opinion and I don't meen to imply that he is dishonest nor involved in poor business practices. I think a class in customer relations could fix this.