i hear sim audio amps are unreliable

I am wondering about the integrated amps by sim audio. I have read old post on here saying that it takes forever to get the problem fixed and that some people had trouble with sim amp after only one year and that sims didn't want to fix the problem. when your sims audio product messed up how did things go with the customer service?
perfectcircle
My local dealer has been carrying Sim for 20 years. If it was not reliable he would not still be selling it.
Yep..Sim breaks down all the time. Thats why their still in business 35 years later. Audiophiles only buy defective unreliable gear because they enjoy boxing up their components every month and shipping back to Sim. Hell, anytime I buy used gear I make sure a channel is out, the volume knob is broken, or a speaker binding post is missing. What a joy!!
Perfectcircle , Have you ever heard a dealer say that a manufacturer dropped them ??
If you didn't like the Sim sound why would you use your first post here to inquire about a product you neither like or own
I have owned I3-SE, I-5, and I-7 integrated amps; Equinox and Supernova cd players in the past. I never had a moment's trouble with any one of them.