Firing up old tube amps. Should I worry?

Hey, I'm going to fire up a pair of World Audio Design KEL80 monoblocks I built probably 15 years ago. They probably haven't been on in 10+ years. Anything I should worry about? All parts used back then were new and good ones - may have upgraded the capacitors. I don't have a Variac, so I can't ramp up the voltage. They worked back then, but I'm just a little concerned they'll arc or something and blow my speakers.
128x128marlin38
Post removed 
Find a repair shop with a variac or buy an inexpensive one. There is a good chance you will need it again in the future.
99% it's safe to turn them on.
I believe that this amp has good quality old school parts and despite it's better off recapped it should work.
Don't be paranoid.
The amp should NOT be powered up unless you monitor voltage while running the amp up on a variac. Either buy a variac, or bring it to a tech who can do that for you. If you value the amp, start it up that way especially if the company is no longer in business and replacement parts may not be available. I do that with equipment that hasn't been run in 5 years as well...