Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
I'll try the fan but it's hard to belive amp's too hot
There are no signs of heat
My Dealer is pretty good but I'm hopeing he lends the necessary amp or speakers I requested.
He knows something is causing the bass to change(he agrees after hearing the tape I made.
But has no logical reason,and is skeptical
Glad to hear that you will be able to try some other equipment. It will hopefully give us some new clues.

I'm not suggesting that your amp is running hot. I know it's a long shot but I am trying to deduce if the sound of the amp when it is "cold" has the good bass. There is a reason that most reviewers will go to great lengths to fully warm up the equipment before they listen because the sound will usually change some from dead cold to fully warm.

After 300 posts and all of the logical advice that's been given, I don't think that you're accepting the three apparent possible reasons for your dissatisfaction.

1. Power - you say that an electrician says that your home's wiring is fine. That's not what we're saying. The power draw on your grid has nothing to do with the wiring in your home.

2. Acoustical treatments and speaker position - maybe you need to seriously look into your room and system's setup.

3. Disappearing bass - if you left your components on all of the time you would actually hear what they sound like as the manufacturer intended. If you like the sound when the system is cold but not warmed up, and it's not the power draw, the room's acoustics or the speaker placement, maybe you just don't like the sound of your system and need to change components.

It seems like you have your mind set on one sight, and are not being open to an answer and solution that you don't want to hear or want it to be.

Chuck