Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Fishing716. What I believe is happening is that when the amp is cold the bias is naturaly low, this does not tax the power supply as much as when the amp has warmed up, and the bias is at it's max adjusted setting.
However if the power supply is not up to the task it will sag on bass transients more when the amp is warmed up than when it's cold. As the bias is asking for more current when it's warm than when it's cold.

Cheers George
Quiescent current is higher when the amp is cold and decreases as it heats up whether the outputs are mosfets or bi-polar. But more so with mosfets than with bi-polar outputs.
You're right I haven't made any progress
The problem persists

I didn't expect to have a problem with such high end equipment.
Apparently what you say about the amp seems to be happening:

"if the power supply is not up to the task it will sag on bass transients more when the amp is warmed up than when it's cold. As the bias is asking for more current when it's warm than when it's cold".

I should either change speakers or amp right?
"I didn't expect to have a problem with such high end equipment."

Now that's funny.

It is my understanding you have tried more than one amplifier. So, you think the power supply is sagging on all of the amplifiers you tried with identical results?