Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Fishing716 -

A couple of suggestions.
What I have found with some mosfet amps is they go through cycles. On turn on, very transparent, then after a while they go gluggy. However if you wait another hour then the transparency returns.
The other suggestion would be to get the amplifer checked over - get the "bias" checked to make sure it is in spec. The bias will determine the operating temperature to some degree and too high a bias can result in "gluggy" sound.
Just re read all of the Fishing716 posts to find a pattern. Please correct me if I am wrong but it seems that there is rarely a time that the bass sounds bad when first turning the system on for that day and also you have had marginal success by often fiddling with the cables. You also have mentioned that the bass leaves quickest with video sources.

Another "grasping at straws" would be to dermine if something in your speakers are getting so warm that the "Q" of the speaker increases enough that the bass no longer has punch, impact or definition to it. You could try losely filling your ports with spongy foam before you turn on your system to see if you can recreate the "flat" bass sound for us. It does not hurt anything to try.

Yet another "grasp" would be some kind of capacitance build up in your cables that can be dissipated with enough fooling with them, not that I know how that could happen.

I know that these are some pretty out there ideas but it is all I could come up with as the other posters have done an excellent job of covering the subject.
I've been following this post from the beginning but do not remember if the following has been asked. Do you know anyone else that has a similar system that you could spend some time listening to? I'm wondering if the problem is tied to a form of listener fatigue. I do not mean to offend. I ask only because somedays I can listen for hours on end with no perception difference and on others it goes quicker. Especially if I have had to mix sound for a band the day before. The patterns of the sound quality coming and going do not overtly suggest this but I thought I would throw in on the "grasping at straws".
Fish,

Here is perhaps one of the least expensive amp options out there I have seen that has similar power to your integrated but also advertised ability to double down to 4 ohms. SOme good reviews out there on it, though I have not heard, but low cost might help make it a viable option to consider at some point. Do the SPL meter test first though in order to get a clearer handle on what is going in currently.

Class D audio amp
Hi Atmasphere:
I lost the bass yesterday after "looking" for it all day.
I turned off the amp as you said and shortly after it was back.
But there is no pattern yet..I'm working with this procedure right now..
Today I played a Record with full dynamics & everything sounds good.
I am going out for the day and will listen when I return.
I have noticed better response during the am than pm but again it's not really consistent.
I'm working on acquring a SPL Meter probably from Radio Shack unless someone I know takes the time to visit me.
I have a portable cd recorder & plan to record when the bass is there & not-maybe hear the difference from the cd I make.
Thanks
Tony