Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Yes, SPL meter readings would help confirm that there is something truly going on physically with the setup as described. I do not doubt you hear what you hear, but it would be nice to be able to prove that what you hear is actually occurring and can be measured. Its much harder to get an obsective measure of what one hears as opposed to what the speakers are delivering.
Fish, if it were me, with those speakers i would not use any integrated if I had the option in any case. I think you would find the right dedicated power amp to be a clear improvement all the time. That's why I suggest the option of buying/trying one. My assumption is that you would keep it if it resolves your problem and sounds better. If not, then have the option to return it. That's a good and fair practice anytime one buys a product in good faith. If it does not work out, then you always should have the option to return within a reasonable time period. Nothing wrong or unethical about customer satisfaction.

Now what to do with teh current amp in that case? that would depend on if it is working as designed, which it may be, or defective in some way. Testing it with an easier pair of speakers to drive would be needed to determine. If it can't drive an easy speaker load, then it may be defective, as opposed to just not up to the task of driving the PSBs specifically to their full potential.
I agree with Mapman regarding a power amp. One option is an Emotiva; order online with a 30 day audition return policy. But first let's get the SPL test results.
In order to use a power amp that means purchase of a preamp as well,correct?
I was interested in Bryston new line of pre/power & was informed by Mike there is no difference from the B135 integrated (which I owned)
Sorry, Mapman. I misunderstood. I thought you were suggesting to get one just to test the theory. My bad.