Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva

From the Bob Carver LLC Facebook site:

Some of you may have heard that Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva. It is true and a very exciting development for the company. We will remain a "Made in the USA" brand of Bob Carver designed products. There are lots of good things to come!!
128x128mitch4t
back in the early years bob carver amps I felt was not up to par I cant speak on his tube stuff ,I did buy 2 xpa1sfrom emo for the price great deal and they sound great ,yes id love to have mcs or krell or a lot of other stuff but this what my pockit let me buy
Not sure about his SS Gear, but the tubes when modified are sounding very nice. The Internals of the amp looks old school. I don't regret the purchase. just pissed off about the warranty issue and the price change. The amps are very nice and musical. At first it did have a slight darker tone to them. Done a few caps change and it really shines now.
Only good thing about without warranty is now I can "all in" on all the modification :)
I did change: volume pot, 5 coupling caps, 6 resistors, swapped in KT120s.
Sweet and well-designed tube amps
Hi Dragon_vibe,
I just want to confirm that Bob confirmed the new KT150s fit the Cherry 180? I received email from one of the Carver tech said I can use KT120s in them and might be gain 10-15 wpc. The new KT150 looks nice with egg-shape glass :)
Thanks
I see a lot of banter going on regarding the warranty on Bob Carver LLC, products, ie the Cherry 180 & Black Beauty 305, etc. Has anyone checked with thier dealer? Well I did. My dealer confirmed that Emotiva is honoring the 7 year warranty on all products made under the Bob Carver LLC entity.They will do the repairs. So check with your dealer.My dealer also mentioned that BC is regrouping and may be making a comeback in the next few months or so. I mentioned to my dealer that it would great to get a schematic of the 180's for my records as I plan on keeping these for a very long time. Awesome amps.