AVM AUDIO

their products look very interesting I see their presence in a number of audio shows I have yet to hear/see any of them... Does anyone have any experence with any of their equipment
Thanks
dsremer
The AVM got better to be sure. That said, I guess I do not like the more "analytical" sound it offers and hedge more towards warmer, rounder, richer sound. I am moving elsewhere as far as CD player goes. That said, the AVM may be outstanding to someone elses ear in a different system. For me it was too detailed, too revealing (attributes some love). So... I am sure it is an excellent CD player... just not for me. To amplify this and use a related example, I have a friend who simply loves Wilson speakers --- to me they are generally too bright. I don't like them at all yet I would never say that Wilson speakers are poor speakers --- they are excellent speakers... if you like that sound. Pretty much the same with the AVM CD player --- I am certain many would love it in their system.

For Calvinj --- I have worked with the same company as well and they have been fair, reasonable and actually quite accommodating --- yes, slow... very slow with service --- but they have, at least for me, been really good to work with. I have found them quite fair.
Post removed 
@mike I guess you you work for them or are friends with them I understand. Lol. I guess when you call them when something goes wrong and the guy tells you are wrong and blows you off and you just spent 4 grand with them you are not being nice so you are right it's my fault. I guess I wasn't nice enough. I should have paid more and said thank you for blowing me off. Well I see your line of thought. It's the customer who is always wrong. Doesn't surprise me. There is a lot of this in this hobby. Lol.
Funny part about this is I never said where I bought it from and you guessed right. Hmmmm interesting. Lol.