AVM AUDIO

their products look very interesting I see their presence in a number of audio shows I have yet to hear/see any of them... Does anyone have any experence with any of their equipment
Thanks
dsremer
I have found a number of reviews on some of their products
much of it is modular with the ability to add to the pre"s and cd players as you go along...
I just became a dealer for AVM AUDIO and brought in their tube pre PA5.2 and their mono blocks MA3.2 I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY OF THEIR CD PLAYERS but... based on the outstanding quality of their pre-amps and amps then I would put them on my short list.
AV SHOWROOMS JUST FINISHED A REVIEW ON SOME OF THE AVM AUDIO pieces so check them out!!!
Dennis
PrimeOne media
248-553-4573
Calvinj...If your after a warm sounding CD player find a brand that uses Wolfson DAC's. The British are very fond of Wolfson since they have a warm, detailed relaxed character that is very analog sounding. If you win the Powerball, then buy the best sounding CD/SACD player's on the market. The top models from Accuphase. Warm, rich, very smooth analog sound. Once you step up to Accuphase you will be melting your vinyl records to make dinosaur toys.