Solid state amp around 2000-2500 used or new

I currently have a Odyssey khartago, and am looking to upgrade to another solid state amp of around the same power 100-200 watts. Right now I am considering a used Pass Labs X150.5 or something from Mckormack (maybe a DNA-125). Any other contenders in this price range?
linaeum66
schubert: which Odyssey amp did you have? Also is the synergy 550 discontinued, I couldn't find it on the site?
Sorry, my amp is a 450, there is no 550, my minds going. in any event its doing a great job right now letting me hear all all the lines and instruments in Brahms 3rd, something neither my Odyssety Khartago or Stratos could, sweet as they were.
I would go for a XA30.5. Even for a 30watt class A it is a lot better than the 150.5. Musical fidelity is an almost 2 dimensional sound. I did shows for MF in the past and I owned the best stuff they have. Pass labs is superior in 3d imaging compared to MF. I had the 150.5 for some time to test. I was not convinced. XA30.5 is so much better. And control is quite good. 150.5 does not have more control. As you would expect!!