Musical Fidelity?

I have been searching for an integrated amp to connect to my Marantz sr 5005 and have seen Musical Fidelity components for sell that are with in the my price rage. I know nothing about this company so I was wondering if I could get some real world opinions. The research I have done so far seems positive. All opinions welcome.
wmbode
Started loving Mu-Fi in the late 80's with an A100...Made 3 miles from my home in London.
Tried & loved the X-10d
I have an X-150,X-P200,X-Ray,X-DAC,V-Link,X-PSU,X-10v3 all playing thru Maggie MMGs or ProAc Tablettes with a Rogers sub.
Still have them all!
Great sound AND value for $$;I can afford to feed them !
Lol Clemis! I also have a musical fidelity v-dac ii with upgraded power supply (love it!) and just purchased a musical fidelity a3.2 cd player which I have also been enamored with for the past three days. If my deal goes through with the nu vista m3, my entire front end will be musical fidelity :-)
As other have stated already MF makes quite good amplifiers. I have own an A5 combo (CD player and integrated) for around 3 years and the amp was certainly a good amp. I would certainly recommend it. The nu-vista m3 integrated is much better than the A5 one. However, it is a much older model (m3 models are probably at least 10 old) so it may require service in the near future.

While I do not know how the situation is now, Antony Michaelson use to release new products (while discontinuing whole series) every other year, sometimes (much) sooner. Consequently, I would not advise anybody to pay full retail prices for MF products. Chances are that in 6-12 months the dealer will drop the price by 40% or so trying to get rig of the old model. Because of this the quality/price ration of MF 2nd hand products is very very hard to beat. For those 2nd hand prices, their name, i.e. MF, is their only weakness. IMO of course.
Indeed.
I bought the A-100 2nd hand from a dealer in London.
Since then I married & moved to Montana USA (Lots of dental floss bushes but) NO Mu-Fi dealers or hi-fi dealers of any kind in hundreds of miles.Hence I have never broken the 2nd hand Mu-Fi habit & rely on A-gon & E-bay users to break the stuff in for me!
I don't really approve of the constant model year changes, but fully realize that I have benefited from those of you who just have to own the latest and best!
For me though, the result is musical satisfaction.How do you upgrade that?
The sound is just right, fluid, muscular,totally unfatiguing....sigh.
So , anyone out there dissatisfied with their M1 Clic? Don't worry, I can wait it out in musical bliss.....
Hey clemis, if I ever see my v-dacii again, I'll make you a good deal on it and the Pangea p-100.