Scansonic mb serie

Does anyone listen MB serie from Scansonic ?
What about the raidho DNA ?
Does thoses speakers sound like a real raidho ?
georgelfre
Being an ex Raidho c3 owner I purchased the mb 2.5s...After the initial break in they sound amazing especially considering they were 40 grand less than what I had.IMO you should definitely take a long listen before buying anything.
I never had a chance to listen to the Scansonic speakers because there's no dealer nearby (DFW TX). I am very interested in the MB-2.5 but wonder how it sounds. I recently auditioned Wilson Sophia III, Magico S1 and S3 and those are very good sounding speakers. How would you compare MB-2.5 with those speakers?
You cant make that comparison...all those speakers are 1000s more $$$...the s1 is like 13K...the 2.5s are 3500.00...lets get real here my fiend
Yeah I hear you Missioncoonery. I kept hearing that Scansonic is $10,000 good from people. That's why I got curious about it. My impression with S1 is that it's good, but lack of bass. You can tell it's less 'complete' when compared to the S3 and others. So your opinion is MB-2.5 is nowhere close to the S1 and the others?
I never had a chance to listen to the Scansonic speakers because there's no dealer nearby (DFW TX)
How far is Whitehouse Tx from Dallas? Design Audio Video carries Scansonic and Raidho. You could hear both and tell how much Raidho DNA there is
http://designaudiovideoinc.com/brands-display.php