Looking for a very good integrated solid state amp

My system consists of:
Castle Stirling IIs,made by the original Castle firm in England, 91 db,
Rega Brio R integrated, Rega Dac, Musical Fidelity V Link 192, Atlas cable, Macbook Pro.
I love the Castles but I feel the amp should be of higher quality to get the fullest out of them.
My budget is $3,000 or so.
Anyone have any experience with:
Perreaux Audiant, Musical Fidelity M6I, Ayre AX7e, Linn Majk I, Sim Audio, etc.
Thank you very much---
nystereo
Congratulations Digsmithd on buying a terrific & musical sounding integrated! I'd take that any day over any Accuphase under $10k.
I own Castle Conway IIIs, ProAc 1 sc, Daedalus, & retro Pioneer. An
absolutely great amp on all of these speakers is the Yamaha A-S2000.
Run those Castles biwired to the A/B terminals, & you will be in for a treat.
Plus, you'll get a nice MM/MC for a phono. I run VPIs Traveler. Open,
spacious & detailed soundstage, flavor to taste via your dac/frontend. You
can even put a nice tubed pre into the loop via the pre ins. I run a Modwright Transporter balanced into the Yamaha & single ended into a
custom tubed pre w/Duelands Cast capacitors & AudioMagic cables.
If you don't have two identical pr. of speaker cables, make sure to put
your best on the tweeters, the lesser on the mid/bass. Good luck...
I second Regismc's suggestion of the Yamaha. I just received mine new last Thursday so it's still burning in, but my what a great amp for the money. It resolves tone even better than my tube amp. When I read the reviews I thought it was all too good to be true, but it's not. If you buy from Crutchfield, they give you a full 60 days to try it out, and only $7 return shipping if you don't like it. Spinning Led Zep Physical Graffiti 200 gram Classic Records right now and it sounds great.
Melbguy. Have you heard the H300? I've heard the H200 and was truly impressed. I don't like the looks of it but I guess that doesn't matter and my wife is Scandinavian and can handle the looks. I'd be curious to find out if someone thinks the H300 is worth the extra $1100. I don't need the extra power but if its that much better then $1100 is not a big deal. There's two H200's for sale on Agon right now and both sellers are trading up to the H300. That's very telling.