Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Actually, it was not my issue, it was the original customer of the speaker cables I ended up with. The ground issue was found at the preamp, therefore the second set of cables, which I eventually ended up with, were not needed. The cables shipped to my dealer for replacement, and the issue was solved before they were replaced. Obviously, Tara was looking for a sale, and I got the call. Since I knew the original customer, on his referral I snapped them up. And glad I did.

Shielding

Shielding is used to protect the signal conductors from RFI and EMI. Braided shield is good for EMI, and foil for RFI. Combinations (foil and braid) are used for long runs for RF cables.

TARA Labs exclusive Parallel Shielding System was formulated to "common" any electrical potential (EMI interference voltages) between shields in RSC® Master Gen 2 and RSC Air™ interconnects. Our parallel shields connected together act as a 'star-ground' for the shields and the RFI/EMI radiation. By commoning the electrical potential in the shields, a better 3-dimensional reproduction of the soundstage is achieved due to both channels having the same level of reduced background noise. Example: A preamp's transformer often concentrates radiation more toward one channel of the interconnect pair. If there is no shield, RFI would be modulated with the audio signal, often making the high frequencies sound bright or grainy. When shielding is used this sonic glare is reduced. When the shields are commoned, the left and right channels' bandwidth and EMI interference effects are far more equal channel to channel. The result is better imaging, spatial cues and a naturally quiet background.
Jebsmith73, how did you do that kind of grounding?, if the ground is to long,it does not work as good, just like most house ground's, an example, I run a 25ft dedicated ground for my amplifier, and in turn, that sound real distant, crashed the sound stage etc..., connected my amp ground back to the inside the breaker box, and the box is exactly oppisite from the main power box on the brick side-out side of the house that uses a 4ft earth ground, sounded hugely better in every way, this is the way the dedicated line for the amp is connected now, it's by code, but the main reason I did the code was because of the shortest possible ground that I can possibly have here without getting a dedicated breaker box for intire system, cheers.
Hi colekat, interesting story, would you know what the grounding problem was connecting to the preamp?, Happy Listening.